COVID Showing Protocol & Acknowledgment Form
To be initialed by all parties who are attending the viewing.
Prior to any private showings we kindly ask that you do the following:
- Review the MLS listing.
- Review the Floorplan and Virtual Tour.
- Drive by and be familiar with the location.
- Ask questions to your Realtor about KEY features of the home that are important to you (ie/ location of bedrooms).
- Complete the Covid Showing Protocol Form.
Showing Etiquette – when attending a private showing, we ask that you please:
- Sanitize your hands prior to entering the home & please keep your hands.
in your pockets/avoid touching anything.
- Wear a mask.
- Do not touch or sit on any furniture.
- Do not use the bathroom.
- Allow us to open doors and turn on lights as required.
- Maintain the recommended 6 ft distance from our experienced realtors and others outside of your group.
- Notify and consult with the listing agent if you are planning to bring children.